The Ronald McDonald House of Long Island’s 1st Annual Day at the Races event, hosted by the Advisory Board was a great success! Stay tuned for details on 2015’s event details.
Join us for the exciting RONALD McDONALD HOUSE OF LONG ISLAND DAY AT THE RACES on Sunday, June 29, 2014.
WHERE: At the world-class Belmont Park Racetrack, 150 Hempstead Turnpike, Elmont
TIME: Doors open at noon. First race starts at 1:20 p.m. Event ends after the last race,
approximately 5 p.m.
PRICE: $75 per person. Exciting sponsorship opportunities are available!
PADDOCK TOUR ADD-ON: Tour the paddock area where horses arrive from their
stables to be readied for their impending race: additional $25 per person (must adhere
to dress code; limited quantity available)
Day’s Events Include:
- Spectacular panoramic views of all the racing action from the Turf and Field Club on the Clubhouse’s 4th Floor
- Hors d’oeuvres, buffet luncheon and dessert
- Wine, soda, coffee, tea and water included. Cash bar for beer and liquor
- Complimentary racing and handicapping educational session
- Visit from Sam the Bugle Player
- Hat Contest: $20 Donation. Prizes for prettiest, craziest and most proper hats!
- Raffles and Silent Auction
- Possible visit from jockeys